Search This Blog

Tuesday 27 September 2011

46664

On Sunday I attended the 46664 show and all I can say is; wow! The clothes were stunning, on and off the ramp. For some reason my camera battery died right after the show so I couldn’t take any pics afterwards. Compared to day 2, off the ramp, fashion was fabulous! The colour blocking was on point! One person who stood out for me was Poppy Ntshongwana from 5fm in a tight LBD (little BLUE dress). All I can say is that she really looked THAT hot!!! …I think I may have seen Idols judge, Randall colour blocking too…I think…
























































































The 46664 range is available from selected Stutterfords outlets.

Nans had to study all weekend so thank you to the gorgeous Kathy, my companion for the night.

Much love, Zee

No comments:

Post a Comment