Search This Blog

Saturday 8 October 2011

Teeny Weeny Monokini

After long searches for the perfect monokini, I finally found this one at Mr Price last year and I love it! See I'm not a fan of the bikini, I just don't feel comfortable in it. Monokini's on the other hand, give you one of two (if not both) illusions: one, that you're fully "covered", and two, that you have curves (a bonus for straight girls like myself)...










Was listening  "Video" by India Arie from her debut album the other day. Everytime I hear it I'm reminded to appreciate my body...



















"...Don't need your silicone/ I prefer my own/ what God gave me is just fine..."











"So get in where you fit in, go on and shine/ clear your mind, now's the time/ Put your salt on the shelf/ Go on and love yourself/ 'Cause everything's gona be alright"

Much love
Zee

No comments:

Post a Comment