Search This Blog

Tuesday 20 December 2011

Holiday Fun & Sun Loving

This is my favourite time of the year, the holiday season, being away from the rush and the city life,enjoying days and nights at the beach, the sundowners,sipping cocktails while watching the sun set on the coastline. It’s an  awesome time and you wish that the days were longer. I want to share pics of some of my holidays, these pics are from when I visited our beautiful neghbouring country Mozambique.I love it there, what has drawn me to the place is the stunning beaches and the warmth of the people. Mozambicans love to party during the night till the morning when the sun is out and it's blazing hot. They spend most of their day at the beach they are truly Brazilian insipred people. So cheers to an awesome holiday!!

Love Nanz xoxo












No comments:

Post a Comment