Search This Blog

Tuesday 13 December 2011

Too Blessed to be Stressed

So I moved to Cape Town just over a month ago. Spent my first month here at De Zalze Golf Estate, a beautiful place on the R44 in Stellenbosch, then moved to Cape Town northern suburbs on the first of December. I hadn't even been at my new place for a week when my apartment got broken into while I was at work. Two of my most priced possessions were stolen, my laptop and camera (which took me 3 months to save up for), so you can imagine how hacked I was. That violation of privacy, I can't even begin to explain! This all happened in a supposedly safe and secure neighbourhood! Anyway, the police came soon as I called, and they, along with the body corporate are working to get to the bottom of this.

On a lighter note, we're just breathes away from the new year, and I'm looking forward to going home and seeing the fam!


Enjoy the post!
Much Love
Zee























No comments:

Post a Comment