Search This Blog

Friday 13 January 2012

Animal Queendom

What does one do with clothing that is no longer considered a trend, yet is not what you would exactly classify as vintage? Do you keep it in storage and hope that it’ll one day make a return (and you’ll still be able to fit in it), give it away to your cousin from the homelands who is two years behind and has no sense of style whatsoever, or do you burn it as an offering to the fashion ancestors? I’m sincerely seeking answers…

Ok, so here’s my take on something I consider to weather the trend storms; animal print. I honestly feel, if worn correctly, be it leopard, zebra, or snake print, animal print will not let you down! Yes, this is me justifying why I bought this pretty leopard print dress from Traffic, I didn’t quite like the belt it came with so I paired it up with one I had also bought from Traffic two months prior to the dress.
















Wishing you all an awesome weekend.
Much love
Zee

No comments:

Post a Comment