Search This Blog

Saturday 21 January 2012

Head over Hills

This is one of my favourite getaways of all time, this beautiful guest house is situated at the wild naked beauty of the Knysna Heads. The guest house is on the jagged edge of the famous rocky cliffs. It was a mini holiday taken during the week of my birthday and I truly enjoyed every moment, the days were spent absorbing the calming effect of this tranquil setting, beautiful sunsets and watching the dolphins and whales dance in the mysterious sea. I thought the hat and dress merged with the natures settings, what I loved was the flow of the dress with the serene wind. I had bought the hat a day before in Plettenberg Bay, I took it because I didnt  own a straw hat, and it was just too perfect. I was just mesmerised by it's breathtaking views, absolutely gorgeous.. A fantastic holiday well spent.

Love NanZ xoxo




















 Breathtaking views.

No comments:

Post a Comment