Search This Blog

Saturday 28 January 2012

Heavenly Scent

Nothing seals a good outfit like the perfect scent.
Every bottle of perfume I have has a song behind it, so every time I spray it on I hear it in my head and I have visions of people jumping out of my wardrobe and breaking into a dance sequence....How I wish my life was a musical *sigh*
 Yes, some of you may regard this as totally lame and are probably judging me right now, but I know I’m not the only one!! *cues Aretha Franklin – R. E. S. P. E. C. T *


I love Rock n Roll: Rock n Rose by Valentino


I.AM.SUPERWOMAN: Lady Million by Paco Rabanne


I'm not a girl, not yet a Woman: Delirium by Mango


Empire State of Mind: DKNY Red Delicious


Happy Face: Clinque Happy




 
I'm every woman: Femme Individuelle by Mont Blanc

Much love
Zee

No comments:

Post a Comment