Search This Blog

Monday 13 February 2012

Love + ELLE

This post was inspired by a feature titled “Love + Fashion” in this month’s issue of ELLE (South Africa) magazine. So, in celebration of Valentine’s Day, instead of joining the masses in protest of the day, on social networks, I profess my love for ELLE magazine. Now if I were a poet I would write an ode but since I'm no Shakespear, I'll express it all in colour...

Because I'm such a perfectionist, my mags are kept by month, in order...AT ALL TIMES!



Ok...maybe I just lose it sometimes...


One ELLE of a mess!

The first issue of ELLE that I bought was in December 2005 (on the top step), I had just matriculated and felt I was getting too old to read Teen magazines LOL. I have never missed an issue ever since.

Jennifer Aniston


Kate Hudson


Rihanna

Madonna


Keira Knightley


Jennifer Lopez & Rachel McAdams

Charlize Theron

Bey

Jessica Alba

Gwen Stefani


Wishing Everyone a delightful VALENTINE's DAY!
Much Love
Zee























3 comments:

  1. Hey love this post! So many Elle magz wow...and thanks for the popb pics (great pics) and for stopping by my blog. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! Thank u!
    Yeah, I'm kind of an addict, (just a lil)
    xx
    Zee

    ReplyDelete