Search This Blog

Friday 3 February 2012

Pop Bottles Cape Town Style

So it took me three days to complete this post because Blogger and my broadband just weren't vibing. Apologies for the delay and thank you for the patience for all those who've been waiting. Here they finally are; the pics are from POP BOTTLES over "the met" weekend... The weather was on point, the vibe was chilled (kinda) and the music? Nothing less than awesome!


The way I was so sunburnt in December! This dress is the one thing in my closet that keeps me cool while covered.


The 411...


  
The vibe...







It's nice to be friends with the Miller guy, thanx Sanele *sticks tongue out*






The Fashion...












lovethando.blogspot.com


sikidesign.blogspot.com






























































Aaaahh SNAP!





After the sun...











Thank you to Pop Bottles Entertainment and Miller for yet another great event. And an even bigger THANK YOU to all the beautiful ladies who allowed me to snap them, y'all are such rockstars.

Much Love
Zee

No comments:

Post a Comment