Search This Blog

Monday 20 February 2012

Closet Boutique with Mrs Rogéro

Yay! It's finally here; our first official Closet Boutique!
Introducing to you, the ever so lovely Mrs. Nastassja Ellen Petersen.

This 25 year old Sagitarian is a journalist/writer/TV producer by profession, who enjoys reading, blogging, shopping and styling vintage for Rogero Thrift - a little place (currently on Facebook) where she sells unique thrifted clothing.

Now, let the count down to getting to know her better begin!

FIVE...
... favourite movies and/or books of all time:
The books: Sense & Sensibility, The Five Love Languages
The films: Braveheart, The Notebook & Devil Wears Prada - I love the clothing in that one!



FOUR...
...Items in your bag you can't live without: My blackberry, camera, lipstick and sunglasses.



THREE...
...people whose wardrobes you'd love to raid:
1. Karla from Karla's Closet
2. Kourtney Kardashian
3. Anyone's stylish granny (for the Vintage)!


TWO...
...people you would like to take out for lunch and why:
Kimora Lee Simmons - I would learn a lot about the business of her industry. And, it would be a fun lunch!Oprah, everyone wants to sit down with Oprah. For me, it's as a fellow Journalist.


ONE...
...goal you would like to achieve by the age of 35
By 35, I would have worked on big magazine projects, maybe even my own ;)



Favourite Quote: "Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world" – Marilyn Monroe

I think I’ve just added Nastassja’s onto my ‘closets-to raid-list’ so while I try track down her home address, I think I should get myself a thing (or two) from Rogero Thrift !
This was just a teaser; to get better acquainted with Nastassja (and her closet) you can check out her blog http://www.mrsrogero.blogspot.com or follow her on Twitter: @MrsRogero

No comments:

Post a Comment