Search This Blog

Monday 26 March 2012

Closet Boutique with Lesego

Its that time again!

This month we invade a young lady's space who goes by the name of Dorcas Lesego Pelle who describes her life as a “messy love story”...


Who is Lesego?

”I'm Gemini, a medical student whom however has been in the profession for over six years, I do anaesthetics therefore work in the operating theatre. My hobbies are neglected due to studies and work but I squeeze in Blogging and family time when I'm free-ish”


FIVE favourite movies/books of all time:

My Bible
A book titled Prayer Book by Karen Moore
Daily bread by Faith daily
Girl with the dragon tattoo
My Pharmacology book (SAMF)


FOUR items your handbag is never without:

My license
Bible
Phone charger (my phone battery is always low)
My M.A.C cosmetic bag


THREE people's wardrobes you would love to raid:

Scott Disick… if only I was a guy
Stella- Uzo from http://www.jadore-fashion.com
Pearl Mooi @I_amPEarl - she’s always got the right shoes on *love*



TWO people you would love to take out for lunch:

1. Julius Malema
2. Dr Precious Moloi- Motsepe for 101 advice on life as a doctor, (balancing)
family, being a wife and the fashion industry




ONE goal you plan to achieve by the age of 35:


35 is way too far for me! I do the NOW thing; it brings in some JE NE SAIS
QUOI into my daily living


"Its not magic its logic"- Dr Maluleka

“Put a little ♥ in everything that y♥u d♥” - ☺ Lesego Pelle :)

Twitter: @_MissKendra
Blogger: http://www.fairysprinkle.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment