Search This Blog

Sunday 4 March 2012

Nautical Adrift

I don't remember a time in my life when I have been extremely busy. I am in between everything right now and wishing for a holiday and a break. Everyday is a challenge and being on my feet the whole day and always on a run, talk about literally chasing your dream. I have had troubles lately with uploading pics for the blog but as soon as I settle in my new place I will be at it again. (Last weekend I was moving). At the moment I am working on my research, presentations and the studies. I feel as though my head is going to spin or explode but all I need is to keep it in place. This is one of my favourite outfits that I wanted to share with you guys I love it because it reminds me of all the beautiful things I long for right now, the sun, tranquility, holiday and being relaxed.

Have a fantastic week.
Love NanZ xoxo











 







 















No comments:

Post a Comment